Apricot-Date No Bake Trail Bars Recipe
Apricot-Date No Bake Trail Bars
June is the perfect time to experiment with the tangy sweetness of apricots. These Apricot-Date bars are good fuel for wherever life takes you. Pack them for your next excursion in the great outdoors or as a healthy, sweet treat for a family picnic. You’ll love them so much, we bet you’ll start packing them for snacking during long days at work, too!
- 1 cup dates pitted and chopped
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 2 Tablespoons carob chips (optional)
- Line a 8×8 or 9×9 square pan with parchment paper.
- Food process dates, apricots, chia seeds, cinnamon and ginger until a large mass forms.
- Add pumpkin seeds and pulse until the seeds are broken up into pieces.
- Add carob chips and pulse a few times to break up and distribute the chips.
- Press the mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, then slice into bars or squares.
Join us as we REVITALIZE OUR HEALTH this fall with our 60 day reset program! It is well known that a healthy lifestyle is the key to achieving our goals! The question is HOW do we achieve this and HOW do we maintain our healthy lifestyle in a very modern world? Developed by the nation’s leading functional and lifestyle medicine doctors this 60-day fall reset will transform the foundation to your health! During our 60 day program you will receive continuous practical modules along with virtual health coaching from the Pure Center of Health’s leading health coach Kristen Stensland. Kristen will come along side you in a step by step process to revitalize your health!
Here is what you can do to take the next steps: If you want more detailed information you can click the following link for all the nuts and bolts! https://purecenterofhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/PCH-Guide-60-Day.pdf.
You can schedule a complementary consult with Kristen herself to learn more. Click here to schedule that free call! https://calendly.com/purecenterofhealth/health_coaching?month=2021-07
You can sign up right now on this page!
600 W. Emma St.
Lafayette, CO 80026
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm